Welcome to Farmland Stewardship Solutions
Introducing a Systematic Approach to Sustainable Farm Leasing
Farmland Stewardship Solutions is a unique agricultural consulting company that specializes in providing land services to absentee and non-operating landowners, trust departments, attorneys and farm management companies. Our clients are people that recognize the value of good stewardship, fair leases, quality tenants and utilizing technology to make sure their farm is the best it can be. We have the tools to assist landowners and their representatives with leasing while providing farm data analysis to ensure the landowner is making the right decisions and reaching their goals concerning their farm.
How do we do this?
Lease and Farm Monitoring
- As agriculture relies more on data with each passing year the need for an ongoing lease monitoring service became evident. Our goal is to provide landowners and operators with the information and tools needed to help them reach their goals.
- We understand these goals will vary for each farm and individual, that is why we have set up our Lease Monitoring Service to accommodate any leasing situation.
- Our goal in monitoring your lease is to ensure you are obtaining all the needed records, data, all while receiving a market value rental rate. This can be time consuming, complicated and stressful. Farmland Stewardship Solutions is here to help.
- You will have comfort in knowing your lease is being monitored by experienced professionals.
- It is our belief that all farms need to be maintained and cared for with the best stewardship practices in mind. In order to achieve this, continued oversight and analysis is needed.
- There are a number of government programs available that many individuals are unaware of. Farmland Stewardship Solutions stays current with these programs and provides recommendations and options to our clients.
- We store all records pertaining to your property on US Farm Records.
- US Farm Records is a secure internet based system that allows for parties to upload records directly to their account where they can be stored indefinitely.
- Having these valuable records on hand allows the owners to make well informed decisions concerning their land.
Beginning Farmer Focused
- Farmland Stewardship Solutions is concerned with the next generation of farming and have worked with a number of owners who want to rent their land to a beginning farmer.
- The past few years have been some of the most difficult times for young farmers to get a start with record land prices and high cash rents.
- Landowners who rent out their property to a beginning farmer receive a tax credit through the state which can vary based on the type of lease in place.
- Farmland Stewardship Solutions has a large network of operators who qualify as beginning farmers which owners are able to utilize.
Our full range of services cannot be fully described in the above words. We would love to meet with you to show you what we can do for you. For continued information please sign up for our newsletter below.
Deb Ryun, Executive Director, Conservation Districts of Iowa
We are extremely pleased US Farm Lease is taking seriously the need for landowners to work with their tenants to implement conservation practices, properly manage the land and keep better track of land investments. The growth of rented farmland has created new challenges in natural resource protection, challenges a land owner may not be prepared for. Protecting your land only makes sense; all landowners should have conservation written into their leases to protect and enhance their investment. US Farm Lease is clearly interested in taking good care of their clients.