Welcome to Farmland Stewardship Solutions
UPCOMING LANDOWNER MEETING DECEMBER 14TH
We cordially invite you to attend an informal meeting and discussion on some key current topics beneficial to absentee landowners and fiduciaries. Yield levels the past four years have been high resulting in low commodity prices which all impact you and your operator regarding your leasing negotiations. Join us as we help you answer some of the following questions:
- How did the 2016 crop year end up and what to expect in 2017?
- What should we expect for land values and rental rates in 2017?
- What are Flexible Cash Rent Leases and why are they becoming more prevalent?
- How has consecutive years of high yields affected my farm?
- Do cover crops make sense for my farm? Who pays?
- Why is data from my farm important to me? How do I get it? Who can help me understand it?
- How to Establish a Cash Rent based on your Farm Performance?
To get answers to the above questions, Farmland Stewardship Solutions is sponsoring the following meeting. Come be part of the discussion along with other landowners in similar situations as you.
The Machine Shed Restaurant 11151 Hickman Rd. Urbandale, Iowa
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:00 a.m. to Noon
RSVP Requested, Walk-ins accepted if room is available
Cost: No Charge Phone:515-243-9352 Email: email@example.com
There is limited seating so be sure to register today. Also sign up on line or call to get on our regular mailing list for future newsletters and meetings. We hope you will join us. If you are unable to attend this meeting, but would like more information or to discuss your current farmland ownership situation please feel free to call anytime and we will be happy to set up an appointment to meet with you.
Introducing a Systematic Approach to Sustainable Farm Leasing
Farmland Stewardship Solutions is a unique agricultural consulting company that specializes in providing land services to absentee and non-operating landowners, trust departments, attorneys and farm management companies. Our clients are people that recognize the value of good stewardship, fair leases, quality tenants and utilizing technology to make sure their farm is the best it can be. We have the tools to assist landowners and their representatives with leasing while providing farm data analysis to ensure the landowner is making the right decisions and reaching their goals concerning their farm.
How do we do this?
Lease and Farm Monitoring
- As agriculture relies more on data with each passing year the need for an ongoing lease monitoring service became evident. Our goal is to provide landowners and operators with the information and tools needed to help them reach their goals.
- We understand these goals will vary for each farm and individual, that is why we have set up our Lease Monitoring Service to accommodate any leasing situation.
- Our goal in monitoring your lease is to ensure you are obtaining all the needed records, data, all while receiving a market value rental rate. This can be time consuming, complicated and stressful. Farmland Stewardship Solutions is here to help.
- You will have comfort in knowing your lease is being monitored by experienced professionals.
- It is our belief that all farms need to be maintained and cared for with the best stewardship practices in mind. In order to achieve this, continued oversight and analysis is needed.
- There are a number of government programs available that many individuals are unaware of. Farmland Stewardship Solutions stays current with these programs and provides recommendations and options to our clients.
- We store all records pertaining to your property on US Farm Records.
- US Farm Records is a secure internet based system that allows for parties to upload records directly to their account where they can be stored indefinitely.
- Having these valuable records on hand allows the owners to make well informed decisions concerning their land.
Beginning Farmer Focused
- Farmland Stewardship Solutions is concerned with the next generation of farming and have worked with a number of owners who want to rent their land to a beginning farmer.
- The past few years have been some of the most difficult times for young farmers to get a start with record land prices and high cash rents.
- Landowners who rent out their property to a beginning farmer receive a tax credit through the state which can vary based on the type of lease in place.
- Farmland Stewardship Solutions has a large network of operators who qualify as beginning farmers which owners are able to utilize.
Our full range of services cannot be fully described in the above words. We would love to meet with you to show you what we can do for you. For continued information please sign up for our newsletter below.
Thanks for all the help! Great service and results. I'm very pleased.